Four Indonesians Feared Dead in Japan Disaster
Four Indonesian fishermen have been confirmed as being among the missing in the aftermath of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami disaster.
Indonesian Foreign Affairs Minister Marty Natalegawa, speaking during a news conference on Sunday, identified said the men ranged in age from 27 to 31 years.
Marty said the men had been aboard a tuna boat anchored in the port city of Shiogama in Miyagi prefecture when the tsunami struck.
The boat had been located 2.5 kilometers from shore but rescue personnel had found no trace of the crew, he said.